Study in Japan

1. Japanese Language Course

We arrange for various language schools as per your preference. It is quite common for foreigners to learn Japanese language prior to any of their study/work plan in Japan as there are limited English medium courses/jobs available. You will learn Japanese for 1-2 years to achieve N2/N3 level from there at first so that you will be entitled to get your desired job or higher education in Japan more easily. 

Please register first and get our free consultation.

2. Degree Course (Higher Education)

We work on your university admission, student visa processing and necessary living and job placement support in Japan. We introduce you a system which enables intl. students to apply to universities and receive entrance permission before arriving in Japan.

Please register first and get our free consultation.

University Degree Courses Offered in English
University Degree Courses Offered in Eng
Adobe Acrobat Document 513.7 KB

3. Vocational School
Usually for departments that need more practice skills, such as animation, culinary, design, in Japan do not need to enter the university (4 years). Just go to Semmon Gakkou, study 2 to 3 years. After graduating, you get a Professional degree (equivalent diploma). This certificate is equivalent to a diploma and can be used to find work in Japan.

Getting to Semmon Gakkou is relatively easier than entering university. Usually you can enter as long as you have enough Japanese language skills and can take the entrance exam. No need to take the EJU exam.

Interested in studying in Japan? Enter a university in Japan?

Japan is one of the countries with the highest number of universities in the world. Until 2010, there were 86 public universities, and 600 private universities throughout Japan. Not to mention the hundreds of vocational schools (colleges) scattered throughout Japan.

All courses are available at universities in Japan, with excellent programs such as animation, engineering, business & IT.


Lecture System in Japan

Broadly speaking, lectures in Japan are divided into 2, namely the University, and the College (Semmon Gakkou, diploma level 2 - 3 years).

All universities start in April each year. Registration is usually around October - January depending on each university. 


University in Japan

University in Japan has a 4-year Bachelor Degree program. The Faculty of Business, Engineering, IT, Science, Art is widely available at universities.

To enter the university is usually quite a lot of requirements, such as: JLPT min N2 diploma, EJU (Examination for Japanese University) exams, and usually there is also an entrance examination itself from the campus.

State universities (National / Public University) in Japan are of good quality, and tuition fees per year are cheap (about 500,000 JPY a year). Competition to enter state universities is very strict, students must have the ability capital and high diploma scores

There are many private universities in Japan, with different tuition fees but usually above 700,000 JPY a year.


College (Semmon gakkou, vocational school)
Usually for departments that need more practice skills, such as animation, culinary, design, in Japan do not need to enter the university (4 years). Just go to Semmon Gakkou, study 2 to 3 years. After graduating, you get a Professional degree (equivalent diploma). This certificate is equivalent to a diploma and can be used to find work in Japan.

Getting to Semmon Gakkou is relatively easier than entering university. Usually you can enter as long as you have enough Japanese language skills and can take the entrance exam. No need to take the EJU exam.


University Registration Procedure

Before entering college, students need to study at language schools in Japan for 1-2 years, until they can get a JLPT N2 diploma, and can take EJU exams (Japanese, Mathematics, Physics etc. depending on the department), then apply to university.

For students who already have a JLPT N2 certificate, you can try registering directly with the university.


The main reasons why you have to go to school in Japan

  • Japan developed countries with a high standard of living

No doubt Japan is a leader in technology and industry in the world.

A high standard of living with a starting salary of working reaches 20 million rupiah and an average salary of 30 million rupiah.

  • The quality

Japanese higher education is at the top with Finland in the 2013 international education ranking. 

In Japan there are 87 state universities, 600 private universities, and 3300 more vocational schools.

  • Cheaper education and living

The cost of education and living in Japan is 50% lower than that of America and Australia even Japan is still cheaper than Singapore.

  • Can work part-time

The average cost of living in Japan is about 50000-80000 JPY a month. 

Too expensive? 

Do not worry, students may look for part-time work (waiter, kitchen helper, etc.), a maximum of 120 hours a month, with a monthly salary that is more than enough for living expenses.

Hourly salaries are 1000-1500 JPY. (Night shift will be +25% for 10pm to 5am)

Weekly max 28 working hours (120hrs/month). Enough to cover living expenses.



Day shift: 1000~1500 JPY x 120hrs = 120,000~180,000 JPY/Month

Night shift: 1250 ~1875 JPY x 120hrs = 150,000~225,000 JPY/Month

  • Friends of various

Japanese countries are magnets for students, tourists and workers from all over the world. 

At school we will be friends with students from China, Korea, Taiwan, America, Europe etc.

Traditional and modern culture

Now, it doesn't need to be said anymore, of course the main reason is the entertainment world in Japan ^^. 

Life in Japan is very unique. Culture of anime, manga, AKB48, Maid Cafe, blend into one with temples and traditional culture that is well preserved. 

Who doesn't want to take a trip to Akihabara, Shinjuku, Harajuku, or try to soak in an onsen near Mount Fuji.


Language School in Japan

To master Japanese to advanced, it takes about 1 to 2 years to study at a language school. 

There are hundreds of language schools in Japanese cities. We work with dozens of the best. 

We only send our students to trusted and proven quality partner schools.

Important points in choosing a language school:
Accredited by the Ministry of Education , Culture, Sports, Science and Technology We guarantee our partner schools are officially recognized by the Ministry of Education of Japan 

  • Professional school and has hundreds of students

We guarantee our partner school is a professional school that has hundreds of students, and has even stood for decades 

Be careful! Do not go to a school that is half-heartedly careless in education and only aims to make money, not even having a clear building.

  • Quality teaching and teacher programs

All of our partner schools have successfully delivered students to get JLPT N1 certificates (the highest level of Japanese Language Proficiency Test), with teachers who are indeed professors as professional teachers.

  • Schools help to find part-time work (arubaito) Part-time

work is very important and can cover the cost of living in Japan. 

Our partner school is ready to help introduce students, and routinely provide job vacancies around.

  • Schools provide affordable accommodation for students

Schools provide dormitories, or work with rental houses around the school. The school will arrange student residences, and the prices offered are also affordable, usually cheaper than looking for themselves.

  • Life and education counseling

Living alone without a family in a foreign country might be a worry. Take it easy, the school has a special staff of foreign students who are in charge of taking care of all needs such as residence, work etc. 

They are ready to help if students have problems, are sick, or have questions about life in Japan. 

The staff are fluent in English and sometimes also Mandarin.

  • Many cultural programs, outing and extracurricular activities

Not only learning books in class, schools must have many cultural programs such as kimono days, Japanese cuisine, sakura hanami, outing to recreational areas, BBQ etc. 

The school also regularly invites local students and volunteers to socialize with students

  • Strategic location

Our partner schools are located in downtown Tokyo, such as Shinjuku, Shibuya, Akihabara or Namba, Tennoji in Osaka, where everything is there, from entertainment, affordable restaurants, shopping centers, and many job openings. 

For those who want the atmosphere of a small and quiet city, can choose a city like Sendai, Yokohama, Shizuoka, Fukuoka, Kobe, Nagoya, Kyoto and many more.


After finishing the language school

Where after finishing language school and can you speak Japanese perfectly?

  • Continuing to University

The main goal of entering a prestigious university in Japan is to take an academic degree or Doctorate program. 

JLPT minimum N2 is required, and also EJU (Examination for Japanese Universities) tests which can be prepared starting from language school time. 

Majors: Economics, business, management, law, politics, social welfare, psychology, sociology, international relations, education, language, agriculture, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, chemical engineering, architecture, IT.

  • Proceeding to a Vocational School or College

College is shorter than a University, usually enough to take 2 years to get a Diploma or Specialist degree. The programs offered are more practical for work, such as: Anime, Manga, Cinematography, Fashion, Art, Music, Hospitality, Culinary, Tourism 

After obtaining a degree, it is easy to find work and get permission to work in Japan.

  • Looking for work in Japan

Many successful Indonesian students get official jobs in Japan. With the condition of high Japanese language proficiency, and having a bachelor's degree with good grades and high skills. After language school, students can find work in Japan and get a working visa

  • Return to home country

Not a few of our students just want to study languages in Japan. After the program was completed, they returned to home country with invaluable language, connection and experience.

What is needed?

  • Min is 18 years old and there is a min high school or diploma or equivalent

There is no official limit on the max age, but is assumed to be within the age limit for studying.

  • Financial support from family

The cost of language school in Japan per year is around 600,000-700,000 JPY. 

Cost of living is around 50,000-80,000 per month (can be fulfilled from part-time work)

  • Serious determination to learn

If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact us for life & education consultation in Japan, at no cost . We will help arrange registration.


Registration steps


Confused by the steps and registration of schools in Japan? Do not worry! We will help you from the selection of suitable schools, the school registration process, all school preparations in Japan to arriving in Japan later, our team will be ready to help you.

01 What are the steps for schooling in Japan?
In general, the first step for foreign students who wish to continue their education to Japan is with a language school in Japan first. If the Japanese language skills are good or equivalent to the N2 level, then students can continue their education to vocational school or college,  University or Graduate School in Japan according to the objectives of each student. Here is the flowchart of school steps to Japan:


02 How do I register for school in Japan?
We will give you free consultation first. Consultation can be via telephone, WhatsApp, LINE, Viber, FB, Skype etc.

After consulting, you can register and Complete requirements and administration through us.


03 What are the requirements for Registration?

-Minimum 17 years, maximum 35 years or so. (You can still register even if it's over 35 but we need to check some other issues as well)


- Have completed a minimum of 12 years of education, or

- Have graduated from high school / vocational school / equivalent, or

- Class 12 high school, or

- Final year students, or

- Graduates of University or Graduate School


04 How to get CoE (Certificate of Eligibility)?
CoE: CoE (Certificate of Eligibility) is a certificate of eligibility or certificate stating that students have fulfilled the requirements as students and have been accepted by Japanese immigration to enter Japanese territory as students. This CoE is one of the requirements needed to apply for a student visa.

1. Give a school interview via skype.

2. Make required documents.

3. Apply for a CoE (Certificate of Eligibility) to the Immigration Bureau in Japan.

4. Receive a CoE after paying the tuition fees.

5. Apply for a student visa at your nearest embassy of Japan.


05. Document Requirements

For applicant / student

*For example:

*It will vary from country to country

-Registration form

-Copy of identity card

-Copy of passport

-Copy of birth certificate

-Copy of family registry

-Last Academic certificate & transcript

-3 × 4 cm photos (8 sheets) * white background photos, studio photos, without edits

-Certificate of Japanese language learning experience * if available

-Document language skills (JLPT, J.Test, NAT-Test, etc.) * if available

For financial sponsor
The financial sponsor is the person in charge or the person who guarantees the school fees of the registrant (usually biological parents / older siblings, or others)

*For example:

*It will vary from country to country

-Copy of identity card 

-Bank Balance Certificate

-Bank Statement / Transaction Record

-Tax / Income Certificate

-Work certificate (proof that the guarantor has a job)

-Business License (if the sponsor has his/her own company)

-Family Registry (proof that shows the relationship between applicant and sponsor)

* Registration requirements are likely to have several additions tailored to the policies of each school.

06 What documents are needed to get a student visa?

It depends on which country you are applying from.

For example:


-The VISA application form

-The latest photo size of 4.5 X 4.5 cm

-Certificate of Eligibility (Original & photocopy).

-Photocopy of National ID.


You can also see FAQs. 

Note: Please fill out the fields marked with an asterisk.

Apply Now, Get a Free Consultation!

Student Registration