Want to study languages or higher education in Japan?

We have summarize some of the frequently asked questions:


Q: How much is the school fee in Japan? 
 One year of school fees is around 700000 JPY paid in advance. 
Some schools will allow payment by installments by twice annually.

Q: When is the admission time for new students? 
 Semester starts in mainly April, July, October and very few in January. Because the procedure for student visas is quite long, registration from 4-6 months before class starts.

Q: How long is my Japanese language course in Japan? 
 There are basically 1 year 3 months(for Jan admission), 1 year and 9 months(for July admission), 1.5 years(for October admission) and 2 years(for April admission) programs. If from zero to graduate, it will take around 2 years. 

Q: I can't speak Japanese at all, can I study there? 
A : Yes. Many of our schools have classes from basic. But we recommend learning the basics first in your country so that adaptation is easier. Teacher teaches full Japanese.

Q: What are the requirements? 
A: At least you have received 12(10,11) years of formal education (equivalent to high school) and financial support for school fees & living cost in Japan.

Q: Are there school age restrictions in Japan? 
 In general, ages 17-35 years. But the above age can still register, please contact us for details

Q: I have worked in Japan, I am a former kenshūsei (trainee). Can I register? 
 Sorry, but we can't help registering kenshūsei, because of the strict Japanese immigration visa procedure.

Q: After language school, I want to go to college, how? 
 Need an NPT level JLPT certificate, and an Examination for Japanese University EJU exam. Need to study at a 1.3-year language school - max 2 years to prepare for the exam. The new school year is studying in Japan in April. The school will help with university preparation consultations.

Q: Is there a lecture program in English? 
 Some universities, though not many, offer lecture programs in English. Need a TOEFL / IELTS diploma. Although we plan to study the English language program, we recommend that while waiting for college to start, enter the previous language school (3 months, 6 months or 1 year), because it's difficult to live and socialize in Japan if you don't speak at all

Q: After language school, I want to work in Japan, can I? 
 Yes, Those who have completed bachelor's degree from your country or above diploma degree from a vocational school in Japan are entitled for full time job visa. You can apply for a working visa if you get a job.

Q: Can I get a scholarship? 
 Most Japanese Language Schools do not have a scholarship program at the beginning. Some types of scholarships can be obtained in the second year of school in accordance with student achievement. 
For scholarships, you can check info about the Monbukugakusho Scholarship (annual) from the Japanese embassy.

Q: What about living & living expenses in Japan? 
 We will look for a place to live around the school environment, with a rental fee of around 30000 JPY a month. The total cost of living (food & residence) is around 60000-80000 JPY a month.

Q: Is it true that the cost of living in Tokyo is the most expensive? 
The cost of living in Tokyo is indeed the highest among other Japanese cities. At least 60000-80000 JPY a month is needed. Alternatively, you can choose a small city such as Gunma, Niigata, Gifu, Fukuoka, Saga, Nagasaki, Sendai, Chiba, where the cost of living can be much cheaper than Tokyo.

Q: Can I do a part-time job (arubaito)? 
 : Yes, schools will help find part-time work, after students are accustomed to living in Japan & can speak a little Japanese. Jobs such as kitchen helper, waiter etc., hourly salaries are 1000-1500 JPY (Night shift is +25% wage from 10pm to 5am)
Weekly max 28 working hours (120hrs/month). Enough to cover living expenses.

Day shift ex) 1000~1500 JPY x 120hrs/month = 120,000~180,000 JPY
Night shift ex) 1250 ~1875 JPY x 120hrs/month = 150,000~225,000 JPY

Q: Do you help find rooms, pick up and so on? 
 Yes. We take care of everything from the initial preparation and translation of documents, preparing visa documents, finding rooms, and picking up in Japan.

Q: How much is the service charge? 
 It's free.


Please contact us for further questions. 

Registration steps


Confused by the steps and registration of schools in Japan? Do not worry! We will help you from the selection of suitable schools, the school registration process, all school preparations in Japan to arriving in Japan later, our team will be ready to help you.

01 What are the steps for schooling in Japan?
 In general, the first step for foreign students who wish to do their education/job to Japan is with a language school in Japan first. If the Japanese language skills are good or equivalent to the N2 level, then students can do a full-time job or continue their education to vocational school or college,  University or Graduate School in Japan according to the objectives of each student. Here is the flowchart of school steps to Japan:


02 How do I register for school in Japan?
 We will give you free consultation first. Consultation can be via telephone, WhatsApp, LINE, Viber, FB, Skype etc.

After consulting, you can register and Complete requirements and administration through us.


03 What are the requirements for Registration?

-Minimum 17 years, maximum 35 years or so. (You can still register even if it's over 35 but we need to check some other issues as well)


- Have completed a minimum of 12(10,11) years of education, or

- Have graduated from high school / vocational school / equivalent, or

- Class 12(10,11) high school, or

- Final year students, or

- Graduates of University or Graduate School


04 How to get CoE (Certificate of Eligibility)?
 CoE: CoE (Certificate of Eligibility) is a certificate of eligibility or certificate stating that students have fulfilled the requirements as students and have been accepted by Japanese immigration to enter Japanese territory as students. This CoE is one of the requirements needed to apply for a student visa.

1. Give a school interview via skype.

2. Make required documents.

3. Apply for a CoE (Certificate of Eligibility) to the Immigration Bureau in Japan.

4. Receive a CoE after paying the tuition fees.

5. Apply for a student visa at your nearest embassy of Japan.


05. Document Requirements

For applicant / student

*For example:

*It will vary from country to country

-Personal Records

-Copy of identity card

-Copy of passport

-Copy of birth certificate

-Copy of family registry

-Last Academic certificate & transcript


-Japanese Course Completetion Certificate * if available

-Japanese Proficiency Certificate (JLPT, J.Test, NAT-Test, etc.) * if available

For financial sponsor
 The financial sponsor is the person in charge or the person who guarantees the school fees of the registrant (usually biological parents / older siblings, or relatives and sometimes yourself)

*For example:

*It will vary from country to country

-Copy of identity card 

-Bank Balance Certificate

-Bank Statement / Transaction Record

-Tax / Income Certificate

-Work certificate (proof that the guarantor has a job)

-Business License (if the sponsor has his/her own company)

-Family Registry (proof that shows the relationship between applicant and sponsor)

* Registration requirements are likely to have several additions tailored to the policies of each school.